sábado, 15 de octubre de 2011

"Sundance was like nothing I've ever experienced"

I loved meeting everyone at Corporate and felt so cared for the entire time.

My one-on-one time with both Marc Walker and Glen Oliver was so uplifting to me. It was great to get to know more about them. It's amazing to see such men of integrity leading our company.
I also enjoyed meeting everyone else who attended, their spouses and companions.

Our accommodations were top notch, everyone at Sundance treated us like royalty. The food that the company provided was amazing, and I didn't even gain a pound!

I want to thank everyone at Corporate for their warm reception when we arrived and for taking such good care of us each day we were there.
I can't wait for more of our team to experience Sundance...the hike to the falls, meeting other distributors from around the world, spending time with corporate staff, all of it was an experience of a life time.

Thank you Xyngular for all these amazing trips you send us on.

Joanne Wolff

www.xyngular.com/lrivera

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario